1. Make a sale-earn a commission, Make a friend-earn a fortune.
2. Listen with intent to understand, not to respond.
3. What gets measured is what gets done.
4. What gets measured is what gets managed.
5. Doing the best you can will not get you there, doing whatever it takes will.
6. The more you know someone, the better you can meet their needs.
7. What are you doing to outrun, outsmart, outperform and outdo your competition?
8. Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
9. To have what the 1% has you must do what the 1% does.
10. What 5 things must have to happen before the last day of your life to know that you have been a success?
11. You can’t see greatness in others until you see it in yourself.
12. If you want better answers, ask better questions.
13. Other than your love, your labor is the most precious thing you can give to others
14. Around isn’t acceptable…We need to know exactly or we won’t be “around”
15. The Quality of your life depends on the quality of your questions.
16. The quality of your life depends on the quality of your relationships.
17. Your choices will either make you ordinary or extraordinary.
18. They may forget what you did; they may forget what you said. They will never forget how you made them feel.
19. Ask questions you have never asked before.
20. Ask questions that no one else has asked before.
21. I must be willing to give up what I am in order to become what I will be.
22. There are only 2 ways to live your life, one as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as if everything is.
23. There are 2 ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
24. Do you read to change who you are or do you read to add to who you are?
25. Your eyes can only see and your ears can only hear what your mind is looking for.